Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Justin Bieber - "My Worlds"


Artist: Justin Bieber
Album: My Worlds
Release Date: March 22, 2010
Source: CD

TrackList

01. One Time
02. Favorite Girl
03. Down to Earth
04. Bigger
05. One Less Lonely Girl
06. First Dance featuring Usher
07. Love Me
08. Common Denominator (Bonus Track)
09. "Baby" (feat. Ludacris)
10. "Somebody To Love"
11. "Stuck In The Moment"
12."U Smile"
13. "Runaway Love"
14. "Never Let You Go"
15. "Overboard" (feat. Jessica Jarrell)
16. "Eenie Mini" (feat. Sean Kingston)
17. "Up"
18. "That Should Be Me"




.................................................................................
CREDITS TO OfficialMediaDisney.blogspot.com
.................................................................................

3 comments:

  1. can we win a gold ticket in this cd?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog.. have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not this cd....but you can win the golden ticket on Justin Bieber My world.Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete